The LEAGUE of Amazing Programmers is a 501c(3) non-profit programming school with the mission of igniting young minds through programming. We arm LEAGUE members in grades 5 through 12 with the critical thinking skills they need to prepare for science and technology careers of the 21st century.
Click here for an overview of our curriculum.
The LEAGUE trains young students to write computer programs using object-oriented programming platforms such as Java, Apple Swift, Google Android and more…
The LEAGUE is unique in that:
- We code amazing video games, social media, mobile device apps and automated robots
- Our recipe- and level-driven curriculum inspires rapid achievement
- We teach in-person so that league members get personalized attention to optimize their learning
- We rely directly on software professional volunteers to provide expert in-class teaching
- We are passionate about what we do and it shows in the results.