(1) Reporting an Absence/Cancelling a Class
- When you log in to your account, you should be on your Dashboard Screen and you should see “Plans & Passes”, “Bills” and “Upcoming Schedule” at bottom with a list of upcoming classes. If you are not on the Dashboard Screen, you can click on the “Your Stuff” on upper right hand corner of screen and it will take you there.
- Locate the class date/student you would like to cancel and click on it. You will be prompted to cancel.
It’s that easy and now you can be sure that we have been notified!
(2) Sign up for Open Lab/Create Reminder
You can also sign up for the open lab you would like to attend and the system will send you a reminder 24 hours before the lab.
- Select the OPEN LAB tab and use the calendar to find the date of the lab you would like to sign up for.
- Click on it and hit the “enroll” button. Select the student you would like to enroll and hit “finish” button.
(3) Customizing your notification settings (class reminders, notes from teachers, general reminders, etc)
You can customize your settings to:
- Receive notifications by text
- Suspend 24-hour upcoming class reminders
To access your Settings:
- Go to “Notifications” from your dashboard (on right hand side of screen, look for bell shaped icon)
- Select “Settings” option at top of screen
- Add/modify cell phone number to receive texts
- Update privacy setting times/do not disturb
- Modify how you would like to get notifications (email and/or text) or turn the notification off
Don’t forget to bookmark hub.jointheleague.org for easy access!